Monday, February 29, 2016

WHO WISE PASS?


Am Igbo engineer can't find a job so he opens a clinic and put a sign outside.
GET TREATMENT FOR #20,000 - IF NOT CURED GET BACK #100,000.

A lawyer thinks this is a great opportunity to
earn #100,000 and goes to the clinic....


LAWYER: I have lost my sense of taste.
IGBO MAN: Nurse, bring medicine from box
no.22 and put 3 drops in the patients mouth.
LAWYER: ugh ...this is kerosene.
IGBO MAN: congrats, your sense of taste is
restored, give me#20,000. 


The annoyed lawyer goes back after few days to
recover his money...
LAWYER: I have lost my memory I can't remember anything.
IGBO MAN: Nurse bring medicine from box
no.22 and put 3 drops in his mouth.
LAWYER: (annoyed) this is kerosene, you
gave this to me last
time for restoring my sense of taste.
IGBO MAN: congrats you've got your
memory back, give me #20,000.


The fuming lawyer pays him and
then comes back a week later determine to get back
#100,000.

LAWYER: my eye sight has become veryweak.
IGBO MAN: I don't have any medicine for
that, so take this
100k. LAWYER: (staring at the cash) but this
is #20,000 not #
100,000.
IGBO MAN: congrats your eye sight is
restored. Give me #20,000

Tell me who wise pass?   

http://goo.gl/3y1Ty5

No comments:

Post a Comment